Friday, November 06, 2009

viva

viva
i am not sure what does viva mean
all i knew about viva is
having some conversation with some lecturers
and they are going to evaluate you
and giving you marks
and for my course, BSPMK (Food Study)
it's actually 15 marks from my thesis
(that contain of 6 credit hours)
in another words
if i didn't do it well
i migh as well fail myself
before submitting up my lousy thesis later on

anyway i am not so sure
whether i screwed up with my viva session
but i did get some appraisal
from my own supervisor
lolx
but also had some conflict with the head panelist
Prof Jamilah
regarding to my thesis
thanks to my supervisor, Dr K
for standing up for me
and help me to explain to her
i really appreciated that
Dr. K stood up for me
when i needed her the most

after the viva session
the only thing tat keep popping out
in my mind was
why i can't be more active
through all these years
and i might as well get the chance
to be nominated for
a award that Dr. K mentioned to me

Dr. K asked me
"how did i manage to have such a good interpersonal skills?"

wow~ the moment i heard this
for me.. i felt flattered!!
haha.. cause i would rephrase the sentence
to some sort of compliments
lolx
anyway
i felt super down and sad
after she told me
i have the criteria to be nominated
just that i don't have stronger
Extra Curricular activities to back me up
so i missed the chance to be nominated

anyway i guess it didn't end tat well
because i've got a unanswerable questions from Prof Jam

basically in the whole session
i never really did answer a single question
i rather make it a big circle
and tried to distract their attention
to something else that i prefer to talk to
hahahaha..

anyway hope it wouldn't turn out that bad!
good luck~ ^^

No comments: