Monday, February 08, 2010

it's just the beginning

As my previous post
Feb is not any special month
but after 6th of Feb
everything changed!!
i lost my beloved handphone
that i only used for one week after a month!
what the heck~
=.=
this is so unfair
this is really frustrating!

and i believe that
this is only the beginning of my bad luck year
i hate it when i have to be mindful
that this year this gonna be a
bad Bad BAD BADDD year for me!
i hate this happened to me really tooo soon
until i have no time to process that in my mind
i hate Times Square
i hate KL
it's just make me very sick
i curse you
the stupid idiot and yet smart
to steal my phone!!
SCREW YOU
MORON

you'll experience the pay back time when time comes
you'll be cursed till the day you dead!!!

the most sickening part is
when someone not related at all
being super duper bossy
and advice you what to do next time
hello~ mind your own business
it's not that whether whatever i lost is
some kind of smart phone or not
but it's my money that i paid for
and my phone is not a lot more cheaper than smartphone!
although i am not good at the art of saying things
but i am sure you're not any better than me
don't you dare to judge on that
people only say something
when they have a stand to say something
and not those people who will stab you from the back
and yet pretend to be nice to you
don't you know it's RUDE and IDIOTIC
to spray some salts over people's wound?

good job to you again
cause you have provoked me to do this

1 comment:

renaye said...

well... i guess people will get bad karma. =)

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com