Monday, October 04, 2010

September just passed like that

initial plan was a total failure
since September is my favourite month
*wink*
apparently the most obvious reason would be
my birthday falls on the month of September
i would love to blog as much as i can in this one whole month
but then mana tau i have ZERO post in September!
ALAMAK~~

i think i require at least a few weeks
to catch up what had happened to myself
in this lovely month!

had lotsa fun and had some crazy outings
knew a bunch of new friends
and had so many yummy food!

even though i promised to submit my "report"
for the Malaaca report by last Friday
but apparently it was a total failure
i barely sit there and write!
GOSH

bet i need to tidy up my lappie's wallpaper
and clear out my desktop's stuff
before i could start blogging with all sorts of nice photos i took!
honestly nice photos for me would meant for
good and unbeatable memories
as i am no expert in any lighting
and i don't think i am pandai pandai
to take any high quality photos with my little S90~ hehehe

still loving it and pray hard to have time
to learn and practice more with my beloved camera!

No comments: