Tuesday, October 21, 2008

...

starting with my french exercise instead of just looking at my notes that are in a mess..keke.. hope that everything is working...
again today i am still online-ING and doing some crap.. but today i manage to start doing some exercise through internet...
i am getting tired and start to demotivated on my part-time job search~
when can i get my own part time job!!!
still waiting some replies but perhaps chances not high...
really wish that i will be getting myself a job soon..
or else i am going back to the translation field i guess....

just read through my fren's blog..
feel like it;s really been a long time since i last spare some time for some great moments between my friends and i...not those friends that i know from my uni..i mean those friends that know me long enough to forgive me for not contacting them consistently and all the time..
i miss you all~~
perhaps i will catch up with u all soon...
just after i finish my final exams..
another 3 weeks for me will do~~ =)

5 comments:

bEbE said...

come to Uk to work la...
or else just GO BACK to translation field ^^

I lost a 700 pounds 2 days translation job last week..
at this moment i would have to give up in doing translation...busy with works and studies...sob sob T.T

Bell Ng said...

haha...translation ? and i found dat this's reali not my field :P

hey~~waiting for u and waiting for me!! i still hv 3-4 weeks to go b4 i ended my INTERN !! muahahahaha~~~lets ganbade tgt!

travaillons dur!!

Jess said...

walao~~~ that translation really a GENG job..hehe..
hw;s life with u ther?
just noe that u are an alcoholic nw..muahaha... =P

well, i think i am not really the material for translation. that's y i am kinda stopping now..hehe.. summore i dun hv internet connection for the moment that make me lagi dun wan to continue lo..

anyway will see how.. hehe.. if i go UK, u sau lau me ar?haha..

Jess said...

haha..yaya.. i tink translation not so ngam us lo..
anyway v did try our best mar.. hehe. =P

yala..wait u free then call me la~ we go outings after my finals la..hehe..

bEbE said...

Today is my 1st holiday since my 8-days-work-n-study in a row...i slept 14 hours 2day lol ^^

Jess, i told u im not the material to work 9-5 lo..tat's y i chose freelance translation. Life as a worker-student proved that im sucks in time management ^^ keke...

ALCOHOLIC AH...not really the real alcoholic, just "sek dak ng hou sai".. i got free drinks everyday in my uncle's restaurant ^^

nway...MISS U ALL IN MALAYSIA