Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...

i don't know what happened to me today..
just don't feel like talking much
i prefer to do works and just get myself busy with something
anything will do
i don't really care what it is
just feel like my tongue is super heavy today
and i cant bare to open my mouth to talk much
i really feel moody and feel so demotivated
i have no idea how and why i am like this
perhaps lack of sleep made me so not energetic to talk
not to say i didn't say a word at all today
but just feel like keeping quiet and stay by the side when people around me are talking and chit chating
i don't even know whether is i don't want to talk much
or i don't have any chance to talk at all
just feel so uneasy today
every tuesday is a kinda sucks day for me though..
anyhow hopefully everything will be just alright after today ends!

3 comments:

Bell Ng said...

hey dear, same things happened here, today jz have another argue with dad, pooorrrrrr thing!!! too much things happened in a short seconds jz make me feels so frustrated la!!!!ish...lets make ourselves HAPPY TOGETHER !!!
GANBADE KUDASAI !!

Jess said...

thanks dear... =)
really cant help myself lo..
gar yau!!! add oil~~
so many things happened to me lately.
cant wait to meet u to tell u everything ler...
when r u free o??
aiyo.. oways go bek iph one..
when is our next mahjong date ar? keke..

Bell Ng said...

haiz....i currently @ ipoh, and if not mistaken i think this will be my last time @ ipoh till i graduate lo, lotz of projects waiting for me, no progress for thesis,zero idea for assignments...3rd year student reali ham hor ar!!!!
mahjong ?? see u guys lolx