Sunday, March 08, 2009

moodless

again..
test 2 coming again!
and yet i am still so moodless to study
really getting so sick with it..
studying something that i dont really understand is a tough task and a bored one... @_@

i had been addicted to PET SOCIETY of facebook for the passed few days
and yet i find myself start to get bored with it now
cos i really have no idea how to gain soooo many money to buy new furniture and also to decorate my pet's house..
had been so bored with the visting routine work.. @_@
i guess someone may wanted to kill me when see me saying PS is very bored while almost more than half of my coursemates are soooo crazy over the game.

every exam time will me my drama time ...
just finish my movie marathon 2 days ago
and i'm starting with my drama marathon since yesterday.
omg..
really feel like dying... haih.....mamamia~

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

yee?y ur chatbox cant work ady? there's no way to let me write sumthing ~~

鬼仔?黄黄色皮肤那些咯,又不可以直接讲出来哦~~说一个不能当然要说完3个才公平嘛。。呵呵,如果有一天在你那边看到如此这般的notice, please let me know, 不然我怕这些notice会传染传传下传到来我这里呢!


btw, hey gal, exam oni la...treat it easy !! u've ways to go eh!