Thursday, June 11, 2009

Movie Carnival

it's already been 3 days since the Movie Carnival ended
but i still can feel like myself having the OMM of the Movie Carnival mood~!!
even though i hated the event for disturbing me doing sales for U Mobile and caused me to shout to all the customers whenver i am explaining something to them
even though i felt so much stress of working under the conditions and especially doing hardselling
but i am totally missing those days of able to work in movie carnival
being one of the member of Movie Carnival 2009 @ Sunway Pyramid really made me sooo FULL suddenly
i mean i feel like i was not as emptied as before
at least i felt that i knew something more
if you want me to specify what are those that are getting more
but i can feel it.. LOLX~
feel like i am crapping? whatever~ cause that's what i feel la~ ^^

the sad thing was, i never get the time to really take a look at all the things exhibited there, not able to watch movies in the booth provided... only for like 15 minutes of Transformer i watched before my break time ends the other day...
the decoration werent so real, but look nice and can see the heart and time the crew spent on them.. =)

anyway, i manage to meet a bunch of nice friends during the 6 days of working there
most of them..or i should say all of them are younger than me
and this really made me kinda psychologically imbalance~ lolx
being the eldest among the promoters really made me feel horrible
but the luckiest thing was... none of them think i am 23 and they even felt surprised when i told them i am already 23~ lolx~
again, i am happy that they all got conned by how i look~ lolx~
anyway, really a pleasure to be said i look younger than my age really is =D

the most exciting moment, i think should be the moment of transforming into BatWoman and taking pictures with another 3 guys
even though i am the only girl
but i knew that they dont really treat me as girl lo~ lolx~
that's normal la.. cause people that knew me should know my "pattern" lolx~
anyway, really had so much fun being able to use the Superhero Factory Voucher worth 20 bucks for FREE!! lolx~ as least i get to try on the outfits and especially the one that i have already liked it the first time i saw it.. =)


too bad i dont have a scanner!
i shall scan the one that four of us took together to my lappie soon~
perhaps next year i can ask my friends all go to Movie Carnival, especially the Superhero Factory~
we dare not to apply the make up there since we have limited time
we took 15 minutes to get changed and took the photo..before we head for our late dinner

No comments: