Sunday, August 29, 2010

it's Sunday!

it's Sunday and we head out for some shopping
Don't think I'm some sort of shopaholic
because i do not think i am one
as i didn't buy anything yesterday from Sunway Pyramid
but i did buy something today

we went to Midvalley today
because Mrs Ong need to get eye brow shaping at Empro
so we went there despite of the craziness of getting parking there
and i bet the luck is with us today
the parking is not as full as the usual Sunday
=)

we went in Metrojaya as I requested
because i wanted to get myself a new purse
However when we got in there
i felt that my mum and my sis are so excited
and started to look around
and we totally forgot the purpose that we are going in
so we spent time walking around
looking at the clothes la and etc
anyhow we manage to grab some
before we headed to the Bag department

I found a number of long and thin purse that is made of leather
however their designs are just so so
and nothing impressed me at all
until the SA shown me this!!
and i knew that i fall in love with it
the moment i saw it

it's quite bloody expensive
at least for me
but i really hope that it's worth it
and i consult Jennie before i really made up my mind
LOL
thank god that she is fast enough to reply me through MSN
yea yea~~ and i bought that even though it has only 30%
it cost me RM140
it's even more expensive that the handbag that my mum got for herself
which is just RM100
by looking at the size and the ratio
then you would know why did i said it's bloody expensive
even though i saw another Elle purse too
but at the end i chose Valentino Rudy instead
because Elle's is quite bulky comparative to this that i've bought

love it very much!!

No comments: