Thursday, November 18, 2010

anti social

I feel like myself is getting a lil' bit of anti-social.
Seriously...I'm not joking at all
And I have been kept on telling my friends the same thing that
I AM ANTI SOCIAL LATELY

Don't ever try to ask why like that?!
I wish I know the reason too..
I guess it's also depending on my own definition of anti-social
I have been trying to stay quiet and without doing anything to socialize with human being around me
I have been lazing around and getting too relaxed at home without even thinking of asking friends for a meet or some sort
I have been felt like keeping my mouth shut even when I wanted to express my thoughts
I just feel no right at all

I miss the old me a lot..with a lot of outings being planned and scheduled out way before
I guess i am just missing my old friends badly that I started to get really emo..
It felt really sucks

4 comments:

Bell Ng said...

and you'll get better one day, yeah believe me cause I always like that, just that nobody will believe me, how pity it was when you're telling the truth but people keep on replying you "please la, u save a bit"
"u anti-social, i anti-human already"
so, what's the point of proving myself to my dear friends? no point...

i bull sh*t alot here, just to tell you, yay you'll get better in another day, smile!

Jess said...

Wei..it feels really sucks when you gals not around me Lo.:( real real sucks :( thats why I miss u gals badly.sigh
I still havent get to plan for the Dec trip back to Ipoh yet.:( Really hope that I will come back soon!!

- yEng - said...

u can stand up again, trust me!

Jess said...

Tay Yeng~ thanks sweetie~ =)
so i am trying hard to meet anyone now~ so that i can walk out from it. hahah