Saturday, November 20, 2010

shop shop

I never made any plan for today
Except for I am going to meet Tammy for dinner!
So early morning I woke up and watched two movies
Until I feel like really wanna go out and meet someone in the noon
So I tried to ask Jennie whether she has plan for today!
I am lucky enough that she had not
So I asked her out to do some shopping

We went to One U and shopped for a couple of hours
She managed to grab a dress for her company annual dinner, a birthday pressie for her roomie and I got myself a bag from C & K
Even thought I wanted to get myself some clothes so much
Apparently I just not seems to able to find any
So I am just keep looking around hoping I'll be able to get something after I have dinner withTammy
Anyhow we have too much to catch up and plan changed
So I guess I'll just drop by that area later :)

When I got home and I looked at the new bag that I have just bought
i feel like i am regretful for buying it
I don't even know what is the reason that I never think twice before paying for the bag
Oh my..my heart sank especially after Jo said it's really ugly and definitely not something that she would purchase.:-(

Alamak..feel really bad..

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

erm....not really your type of nag ler this 1, perhaps give to your mum?