Saturday, March 12, 2011

What A "LUCKY" Day


Wow.. it's been a long while since i last updated my blog
and i just realized that i rarely have written anything
throughout the whole year of 2010
i guess i am still more comfortable with
bloggong with my lousy English
after all not much people visiting it anyway
LOL

it's SATURDAY and went for movie with Valerie
but before the movie time
i feel like having some exercise!
so I have arranged with her earlier
for me to drop by her place for a swimming session
before we go for our lunch and movie at noon

and then i receive a SURPRISE OF THE DAY from the PDRM
i parked my car along the road outside of her apartment building
AS USUAL
but today i found a piece of paper with some beautiful handwriting
lying on my babie's windscreen
a summon that stated I parked my car illegally
and obstructed the traffic on the road
indeed my car is not!! Bloody Hell
the funniest thing is no summone amount was written
so Val helped to check with her friend and even her boss
anyway, we only managed to figure out the amount of the summon
when we are at the traffic police summon payment counter~
it's RM 100... Ladies and Gentlemen...
now i can remember very well...
what's so different between a summon given by the local authorities and police
anyway perhaps i am "LUCKY" enough
with the discounted summon period still on going
so i managed to get 50% discount at RM 50 instead
well.. it's kinda like a bonus to me already
at least it's not 100 bucks
but this is the most expensive swimming trip
that i have ever experienced

today managed to get some free movie tickets from Hilary
who works in Cathay Cineplex
thanks babe~
finally we managed to watch 127 hours today!
this movie has get itself a seat on my To-Watch-List
ever since i came across with a post card
with the movie synopsis and poster printed on
when i was in Singapore Clarkquay for a drink with colleagues
the actor, James Franco was being nomited for so many awards
but too bad that he did not able to win any yet

Aron Ralston definitely someone who is care free and funny
i think his memory and his illusions
kinda save him from passing out
even sooner than 127 hours he was stuck in the Blue John Canyon
honestly the part whereby he cut off his arms
really made me feel very uneasy
and i don't even feel like watching it with my own eyes
i just covered my face with my hands and
i just tried to peek the screen through my fingers
but i heard it's quite real..
sorry that i was being so a coward
that part is really darn grossed MAN!
no kidding...

it's really not that simple for Aron to do that
when he was stucked there 8 years ago!!
who would be able to chop off their hand just like that
and still can walk all the way until
you meet someone on the way
and called for their help?!
i think he deserve an award at least
probably i shouldn't have judge before i watch
Colin Firth's perfomance in The King's Speech



No comments: