Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Mood Booster"

i have been in a really bad mood since Sunday afternoon until i have this serious migraine attack while i was sitting in the cinema watching Sanctum. That's real torturing as i can't go anywhere at all before i finished the movie..

the moody feeling lasted until today... and i started to think is there something that has been bothering me? or is it because of the cloudy and rainy weather that led to this? i doubted that the weather is the contributor though..

Sigh..

anyway, before leaving the office...something that cheer me up happened! Jane passed me this cushion with a 3D giraffe head! so cute~!! she said her cousin sister is working in toy industry and passed her a few cushions yesterday. she heard that i mentioned, giraffe is my favorite animal (of course in terms of cartoon and doll la.. so she passed me this lovely cushion before she left! this giraffe cushion really made me feel much better!
how sweet and lovely! ♥

tomorrow is another day! hope that everything turns out better and i can be the energetic me again! ^^

No comments: