Monday, December 28, 2009

1 more week

one more week to go
my final semester break
for my student life is going to an end
in another words
my internship is starting real soon

however...
all the BIG plans that i had for myself
were all dropped into the drain
and none of them is being realized
lol
AS USUAL

i never touch on anything related to marketing
i never continue reading Twilight
after i just read for around 10 pages
i never work as hard as previous semester break
the reason is as simple as
it's getting harder to get a job
and i don't really have time to work
cause have been busy with some other stuff
including busy for my bro's wedding
going for Ipoh for a couple of days
heading for Singapore for Christmas
and i get 2 Xmas pressie from my mum's cousins!
what a big surprise! ^^

made a lot of promises to my friends
but most of the time
i have failed them
tried to plan for some gathering
it ended up nothing is coming up
what a disappointment
i hate to FFK on people
and i hate to miss out my friends' gathering




No comments: