Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hot chocolate


i have no idea
what's wrong with me
my stomach has some problem since weeks ago
and it got worsen
when i went to Singapore
the twisting feeling of my stomach
keep on coming back to me
every two hours after i have taken my meals
it's really torturing me
i had to search for hot drinks everywhere i go
no matter where am i in Singapore
i just had to look for places
that is selling hot drinks
most of the time
i would be getting hot chocolate
from either Coffee Bean or Starbucks
and beverages available in both cafe
are surprisingly cheaper than Malaysia!!

it's really BAD that i can't drink coffee
when i was back in Singapore
cause i believed coffee is going to stimulate
my stomach to give me a more painful feeling

today i skipped my lunch
(i was not that hungry anyway)
when i was shopping around Times Square
and i decided to get another cup of hot chocolate
to pamper my empty stomach
for a short while
the first sip of it
it made me feel like
PHOBIA
i guess i drank too much of hot chocolate
in one week times
that made me feel so scared
and phobia with the taste of
hot chocolate!!
GOSH..
i really missing the feeling of comfort
when i first drink hot chocolate
for the passed few weeks~~
=(

No comments: