Monday, January 04, 2010

04.01.10 - Day 1

in order to avoid all the jam
i departure from my place around 7am
i thought it might be extremely jam today
because it's MONDAY
i have realized the road is always superb jam
whenever it comes to Monday
surprisingly i reached the office 7.40am!!!
alamak~
my working hour starts at 9am!!
=.=
i was very tired! but i can't sleep in the car
cause the contact lens that i' m wearing
made my eyes feel uneasy
if i sleep while wearing them
so i just wait for the time to pass lo
i tried to call the office a couple of times
cause i remember they told me
someone is there around 8.30am
too bad i only managed to get Mak
when it's around 8.45am
millions thanks to her
because she had to come now purposedly
to pass me the season parking pass
Thanks Mak! ^^

So far i'm under Nini
the senior product manager
who is in charged of the baby food product line
she's a very pretty Malay girl
someone told me, she is very hot!
indeed she is!
LOL
anyway she's very busy for the moment
and she said she will only able to attend to me
once she settle all the tasks she has on hand now

so basically i just read a lot today
as well as fishing a lot
cause i'm extremely sleepy today
due to i'm super extremely lack of sleep this morning
i tried to go to bed by 12am
but i am still fully awake at 2am!!
and my alarm was set to be rang at 6am
=.=""
this is contributed by the white coffee i drank
at Old Town Kopitiam yesterday around 6pm
regretted to order that before checking with my bro
haih...
tonight i gotta be sure i'm sleeping early
and better drink Coffee tomorrow morning!!!
i feel really bad when they're busy working
while i'm reading and fishing horribly

it's really hard for a facebook addict like me
to be able to survive without facebook!
no MSN
no Facebook
not even Y! mail
it's really boring even if i have a big PC
in front of me
cause i only can use Google
and the company email
muahaha..

i'm wishing i'll get more work to do real soon!
i just want to start doing something
instead of just sitting there and doing nothing
and i can't really remember what i read
the whole day TODAY
LOL..

No comments: