Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jam Jam

It's been two weeks that i have became the intern of Heinz
everything are going well
i mean... so far so good
i am not really having a hectic one
like the rest of my coursemates
i guess mine can considered quite relaxing
compared to others

my routine work hour has slightly changed
because Nini told me it's actually 8.30 -5.30pm
which is something i'm thrilled about it
because every morning i reach in the office very early
as i wanted to avoid the terrible traffic jam
along the LDP highway
it's really very irritating every time
i'm on my way to work
ans well as back from work
because people just love to block other people's way
and I really hate the Sunway Tol a lot!
because the traffic jam there
is totally far worse than KL for me
*of course my KL is actually referring to Jln Hang Tuah
(the only KL road that i must pass by no whether where i am heading to)

I'm never a patient person
and it's really torturing me
for being stuck in the traffic jam
E.V.E.R.Y D.A.Y!!!
alamak~~


3 comments:

Kenneath said...

open up ur radio and listen! dunno why everytime i stuck in a jam and listen to MY FM makes me feel very happy.. hahaha..

~ Wei Quan ~

Jess said...

hey!
wah... surprised me that u were here~! ^^
thanks for ur suggestion ^^
every morning, i tune between One FM & Hitz FM..LOL
but the jam still feels sucks! =(

renaye said...

welcome to the working world.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com