Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

when people are crazily planning for
their countdown parties
i was sitting on my sofa
and holding my handphone tightly
and start facebook-ing again
and when people are enjoying fireworks outside
i can basically hear the sound of fireworks
inside my house
but the moment i stepped out of the house
i really got shocked
because i saw lots of cars were parked
by the road sides and amazed by the fireworks
i wondered whether those guards
are doing their job
as in people can just come in and out
as they liked
i really hate them to be so irresponsible!

anyway,the fireworks around the neighbourhood
are much more lesser than last year's
anyway i wasn't that fond of it
some more being forced to step out
from the house by my mum
so i just stood there for around 5 minutes
and i headed back to my comfortable sofa
lol

the year of 2010
is not really that impressive for me
i ain't expecting it to come so soon
but it is here already
the calendar on my table
is still showing DECEMBER 2009
because i still haven't get myself a new calendar
and i am still not really getting used to
the arrival of 2010
basically it's just too fast!!
muahaha
i guess i am not missing 2009 that much
but i am just not expecting 2010 so soon either


i never get myself any resolution every year
i'm still the same me this year
because i am quite positive that
i am not able to realize them anyway
so why bother making it
muahahaha...
perhaps this 2010 is a chance for me to change!
hopefully it will be a better year for me
as well as for everybody


No comments: