Sunday, July 05, 2009

final year

can't imagine i have gone this far...
it's already came to my final year in my university life
and it's the last day of my semester break of my third year
apparently i have done nothing in this super duper long 2 months break
or i should say two and a half months long
i was not as busy working as i was compared to previous sem break
i was not really that engaged to my beloved dramas as usual
i was just kind of like doing nothing during this long period of time
other than shopping around boutiques, shopping centers to look for nice dresses for my brother's coming wedding dinner

my thesis.. duh~ i am so screwed up this time
because i never even touch it or glance it for a single minute
the whole Melacca interview plan was totally a failure
i hardly able to get a company to allow me to ask them more questions
but they ffk on me the day before i wanted to go Melacca
again..kinda screwed up...

anyhow, i did enjoyed myself working with a lot of new friends throughout the whole sem break
although i worked lesser
but i have different experience this time though..

first time being promoter for the telco company, U mobile
first time working as an usherette in hotel events
first time listen to Air Supply live singing, it was totally cool~
first time get chance of attending an award giving away ceremony
first time attended the longest product training in my life, from 9am till 6.30pm and yet i never gonna work for the company under the same agent.. lolx~ anyway, Maxis has a good office ~! i love their cafeteria and environment inside

well... really gotta get back to my own life
being a STUDENT!
and there are many things to be done
first thing first, which is my "beloved" thesis
gotta work harder after the semester starts
cause i have no more lame excuses or else i will be dead!!!
who doesn't want to graduate easily, without much obstacles~
all the best to myself
as well as other friends that are already graduated and start their job hunt!
best of luck friends...

2 comments:

Shilei said...

thesis is really a headache topic to almost all of us. I have done NOTHING as well...I am sure I wont have a nice sweet time in this semester.

gal, glad to know you have enjoy ur work. any part time work now? i am really broke now...need to work urgently!

Jess said...

yaya.. how's urs going on?
everything alright? ^^ gar yau ~~~!!
too bad that no more classes for both the majors ~ =(
hardly able to meet u also.. and i am kinda lazy to go for sitting in for french class nowadays.haha =P

no worries, u will get the first hand info if i have some jobs on hand~ hehe =)