Wednesday, July 22, 2009

thesis labwork

finally the experiments needed for my thesis is done for the moment...
why would i say for the moment? cause i still lack of the viscocity reading that the lab assistant said that he would love to help me, but he couldn't do anything about it. @_@ this is really a bad news for me, because my supervisor seems to be quite sure that i am able to measure that. i really wanted to discuss about this with her real soon!! don't play play~ if i am really allowed to exclude the viscocity test, then i have no worries no more, and it will finally come to an end for the experiments or analysis to be conducted. if not, i really no eye see~~~ =(

after three days working hard in the lab, my faces are getting more and more heavy, because many stupid pimples and acne came out!!! what the heck~ really made me super sad and bek cek lo~ i am not sure whether the labwork is to be blamed but knew for sure that the lab and the stress behind all these is one of the factor that contribute to all the things found on my faces~ =(
time for mask mask mask !!! need to replenish back all the moisture my fave had lost~ i guess all the oil secretion on my face once again proved that my face is really lack of moistures and it is complaining to me now, with all the pimples and acnes

the first day i have to skip 2 hours class just to get started with my proximate analysis. anyway, it was totally alright for me because i really had my time from listening to the lecturer's crappings for a day~ HURRAY~! since today's class is cancelled, it means that my ears are freed from his crappy class for one week~ ^^ it was totally super tiring with the labwork. guess that it is because we nearly forgot what to be done, all the steps needed to conduct all the analysis as well as all the things have to be done by own self. this is totally different from before because we used to work in a group, we divided the work and everything can be done really fast ~ ^^ that's the importance of group work!

the second day we start the test early in the morning, so finished around noon time which mean i can go home earlier and get prepare for the family dinner at night~ ^^ just that i have to sacrifice my lunch break and continue to work on the analysis from 8.20am until 3pm. What a tiring day

the third day would be today~ a big clap for today!! since at the last minute, we are able to get the brine meter to measure the salt content of our samples. =) how nice it would be with the salt content figure because the salt is undeniably the most important ingredients other than the shrimps itself. if i couldn't get the readings, i think i am dying in the VIVA later, cause i am definitely positive that the lecturers will be asking me about that~ at least for now, i just have to worry about 2 things, viscocity and also the aroma. i am not really favoring of doing the aroma test, because we heard it took really a long period of time lo~ but i am kind of interested with the fiber analysis since it can give me a complete set of analysis data. anyway, since not everybody are interested with that due to its complexity. anyway the fat analysis is kinda like a failure cause the reading is totally not consistent and "something" has to be done on that~ wakaka.. =P

now am waiting for the next class, really praying hard that i wont be sleeping in Dr Shahrim's class if i still want to live inside his class~

STAY AWAKE!
STAY FOCUS!

No comments: