Friday, July 10, 2009

Medklinn roadshow I

today i went to work instead of going for the strategic management
anyway, felt kinda uncomfortable and worried that how much "damage" will it cause if i am not there today? lolx~ anyway, i guess it wouldn't be that bad~ cause my friend kept on assuring me that nothing special today~ that did made me feel more relieved though

before i work, i thought the job is kinda simple. because from what my boss said, it would be really quite simple. however, after today, it didn't seem to be as what i have told by him. other than getting the comission, i am becoming the half salesperson now. basically, my job is just to distribute flyers and try to engage customers and lead them to the both, whereby the sales team will be backing us up. mana tau, the sales team isn't as strong and aggresive as i have expected. i guess if they were to be worked with people i knew from u-mobile. then they will feel the stress and be more aggresive than they can imagine they can be. my boss was totally in the "sour face" and never really see me smiling, only for a short moment before we get started and before we are leaving the booth. that was kinda creepy for us, because chung khei and i kept on thinking he must be so pissed with our performance, because the engaging customers tactic is not working at all. duh~ kinda disappointing though. but their sign boards of , , ,, were really able to catch a lot of attention. just that people used those same words back on us...just to avoid us from bugging them though~ hahahah...

what i am really glad about today was that, i am able to bump into many of my friends, long-lost friends while i am working in MV today. MV really is a place that most people would prefer to go .. Dennis, Bee Suen & bf & fren, Chooi Yee, Mei "Xian", Swee Ling, Shany, Sara, even my uncle~! muahaha.. i guess the location of my working place is too strategic for me to bump into people that i knew~ ^^ anyway, most of the people that i met today were those i never meet them for either few months or even few years~ it's good to able to catch up with them. just that most of them cannot recognise me already~ haha.. i am not sure how bad or how good this is supposed to mean though..

tomorrow is another day~ hopefully the stomach wind will not come to me today and everything are gonna be alright. perhaps someone will keep her promise to stop by and had dinner with me lo~ hehehe

gotta be busy with my preparation of presentation of my thesis at the same time too.. praying hard that i will be able to cope with it~ thank god that i have another 3 hrs free and got nothing to do on Mon ~

No comments: