Monday, July 13, 2009

Medklinn roadshow II

i am supposed to take a nap, then read through my cincalok information before my presentation at 5pm later, then read the articles of Dr Shah's subj
but all i did for the passed one hour was... fb-ing
kinda sucks~ perhaps i was too busy working and missed the 3 days of fb-ing and caused me to be sooo obsessed with it now, rather than taking my own sweet nap.. hahahaha..

well, had a great weekend though it was super duper tiring of working 3 days in a roll, then the fourth day to be another long hours stay in the uni~ though my job wasn't that hard, but just felt like my shoulder is gonna patah in anytime soon, especially when i am having the Medklinn Iosis around my neck~

met good boss, good colleagues as well as a good friend couple that recommend me to the sales manager to the company~ when i heard from my supervisor as well as the manager, i was stunned and surprised that May and her hubby really had a high expectation from me, doing a real good job and being extremely hardworking. well, i did my best, so i am not really sure whether i had let them down or my manager down or not. anyhow, i can tell how well i perform if they really gonna call me up for future roadshow~ hahaha...
Me, Chung Khei, Chloe, Celest, Karen

Chung Khei, Me & Celest... with the half-faced Yau

it's kinda fun working with those kiddos that are younger than me. basically, other than the manager himself, i am the oldest there d~ kinda sad that i am really that old to "rebut mangkuk" with those young boys n girls.. the happy thing is that, they don't really believe me, when i told them my age, as in..i looked younger but not my age~ this is so cool~ muahahahhaha... no matter they are telling the truth or just being polite or nice to me, but it totally worked on me. hahha..
met many leng luis in the job, and guess what i met a girl that i think she looks like Miriam Yeung, and others think she look like Fiona Sit.. after all, she's very bubbly and sweet girl to work with~
~she's the Miriam Yeung-alike girl, Chung Khei~
Chloe & I

this morning i hardly can open my eyes and i was totally worry whether i will be able to drive safely cause i am totally exhausted and tired~~ luckily caffeine still works for me. if not i guess i might fall asleep at any traffic lights on the way coming to uni~ hahaha... anyway, surprisingly i still able to finish typing this while my eyes are being half opened.. or i should say half closed~ =P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over the weekend, i missed out my dearest besties's gathering in ipoh. this is the most sad story that happened on me this month. but.. what can i do? i have moved here and they are still staying back in hometown~ haih~ hope that they enjoyed the fullest, even enjoy on my share as well
my dear darlings~ sorry if i am late or never reply all your text messages sometimes, but i promised that i will make it up for u girls~ =) miss u all so much~ can't wait to see you girls soon~!!
take care~!

2 comments:

Shilei said...

really feel very happy for you when i reading this post..i can totally feel you are enjoying! glad to know that, dear!

Yup, dun think the 'kiddos' are just being polite, they are telling the TRUTH. you really look young and sweet! believe me!

This sem still havent meet you gals..wondering how much changes you have gone..hehe!

Sirius @ 天狼星 said...

Hi Jess,

This is Jason from PJ... just come across you blog while surfing for Medklinn information, and your blog listed among the top in the search list :)

Actually i would like to know more about the product and if any promotion available lately. I am thinking to buy the ionizer for my dad, but some ppl told me that there will be new product launching just few months from now..

i will be most grateful if you can email me the information...

thanks ya! :)