Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Babie is here!!



just drove back home
my dearest babie~ =)
waited for more than 2 weeks
to finally meet my babie
my babie is midnight blue in color

i was totally blur when i just got in earlier
cause i have no idea where is the double signal button is
lolx~
spend at least 2 minutes
to figure out where is the button
because i got conned from the salesman
he told me it's sumwhere on the side
i tried to look for it everywhere
and i finally saw the button
in the middle
alamak
it took me quite some time to reach home
not dare to drive that fast
scare of bumpers
scare of wrong estimation

now only i have realized
my babie is much bigger than my baby
my baby is now Jo's baby
lolx~

i guess that's the disadvantage of
getting the new car at night
cause it's too dark for me
to explore everything inside there

can't bring the car anywhere yet
because from tomorrow onwards
there's some small renovation on
so my babie and my bro's car
are gonna
stay inside for at least a week
anyway i don't really have the time
to bring it everywhere
lolx~

spent the whole day
waiting and doing nothing
and my lappie has been acting so weird earlier
that was really freaking me out
i just manage to back up my thesis folders
i am so gonna format it later =)
gotta catch up with more studies d!!
i am so S.L.O.W!!
alamak~
just 14 articles really can kill me!!
kill me cause of boredom
and i kept on facebooking
these couple of days

PLEASE HELP!!!!
hahahahaha...

work hard work hard
if i don't wanna screw up this time
with Dr Shahrim's paper



2 comments:

vi ViAN said...

just got me wondered...
why ur new babie is not green...ehehehe....

Jess said...

because new babie look nicer in dark color lo..
the green color they have is actually called pearl jade (same as wearn's car).and it's my second choice.. but i got the first choice which is midnight blue..
the difference btw mine and wearn's is that the "door opener".
viva elite hving a silver color for tat and contrast to the car color.
so to bring out the silver color of the door opener, the car color is better to be in dark color lo..
the midnight blue is the newly launch color. that's what i have thought lar..hehe
seldom can see the color on the roads nwadays..
my mum's Iswara was the same blue too~ but nw hardly can see on roads d...