Saturday, October 10, 2009

internship

i wanted to do this for quite some time already
but i think most of you all already heard about it from me
before i can post this blog post

i have found myself an internship already

HOORAY!!

it is Malaysia Heinz Company

they had confirmed me already
contract was already signed by me
and submitted back to them

so the good news is
my allowance is relatively higher
compared to any of the interns in the industry
i guess if i say higher than in all the industry
it may not be too over
hahahahaha
except for the nutritionist girl
that she got 2K for her promoter job kind of internship
rm 1200 per month is really high high for me
initially i thought i heard Ivy saying rm1000 over the phone
i was thrilled and excited already
but then when i proceed on reading the contract
that she sent to me
i was totally shocked
hahahahaha...
the only reason that i can think of
"maybe they need me to use my car"
anyway, i think it won't be that bad
cause i am driving Viva anyway
should be quite fuel efficient

and i am very grateful with that
even though i am not sure
what are they expecting from me
what are they planing exactly for me
but i think it's time for me
to gain back my adventurous spirits

it's not that easy for me to get this internship company
because i don't have any of the connection
as someone has
because i don't want to waste any much longer time
to compete with others with those companies
that get through my faculty
that would be another torturing act for me
because their speed is darn slow
and i know cannot really blame the UPM staff
cause those food companies
also are those keep on delaying to reply them
i can see that they are going for interviews in a big group
which is something that i would never choose to do
because the more people going together
the lesser chances you will be getting anything
or else only one or two person will be getting something
it's all depends on LUCK

anyway though my big plan of escaping to other state
is officially announced as a failure
but i am still feeling satisfied with the result at this moment
at least i get to work in a company
that i find it potentially helping me in future
i really hope that being with Heinz is going to
change my perception of staying back in the industry
and i must i MUST grab this chance
and perform as good as i do

praying really hard that
they won't be so cruel to have terminated me
before my internship ends

a lot of seniors and friends
checked on me
whether i have got my internship already
thanks a lot to them
because of their concern
and how nice they had listened to
all my grumbles and complains

thanks for all the wishes that i got from them
that i am going to do well
and learn a lot soon
with Heinz

THANKS!!!



No comments: