Friday, October 16, 2009

busy busy busy

Life has never been as depressing as now
i am having 2 assignments on hand
and another thesis to submit up
next week i am supposed to submit my thesis draft
for my supervisor to have a look
before I am submitting it
by the end of the semester

scared
worried

i am always the one that are not allowed to ask others
but when other ask me
i am obliged to tell them
at least they think it that way

i can handle this on my hand
TOTALLY
i am confident with myself
just that i am uncertain

hopefully my instinct will not be
bringing any trouble
to be obstacles of my graduation


have been really observing the Uni lately
i think i am going to miss the place soon
even i am not graduating yet
but i won't be around the campus next sem
so i am sure i am going to miss my faculty
miss the library
exclude all those unwanted noise

No comments: