Thursday, September 10, 2009

i got an offer!~

i found something interesting in my mailbox today
i am not sure whether i should feel happy for this

I have got an offer for internship~!

CAF Food Products Sdn Bhd in Kajang
it's about 30km from my house
and it takes me around 32 min to reach there

the allowance that they are offering me is
rm18/day
and i need to work from Mon to Sat
8am-5pm
and in order for me to get there
i have to pass by TWO tol
OMG~ this is scaring me off definitely

i am not sure whether i will be getting another offer
but i just don't feel like accepting this offer
not just because of whether the company is a big company or not
but the travelling from Puchong to Kajang
somemore it's like somewhere very ba lia
or i should say pendalaman
i checked from google map
it's somewhere nearby the Kajang Hill Golf Club ler~

omg~ suddenly i felt like
how nice if Heinz is hiring me??!!
even though i dunno their office address
but at least i know they are nearby
Tropicana Golf Club there
because their office's area is just 18.7 km from my place
and i just nid to get through one tol
this is much much more different
even if they are paying me lesser
but i guess at least PJ is somewhere
that i am kind of familiar with lo
NO EYE SEE

i still have another one week time
to consider the offer that i had received
because i need to confirm with my acceptance
by 20 September 2009

i really not feel like accepting it
but at the same time
i am worried
whether this is my ONLY chance
will it be a second chance for me??

ARGHHH~~
this is soooo torturing me





3 comments:

~We@rN~ said...

wah, sound like a good news bt u dun feel like a good news rite?
rm18 per day like quite low wor....sumore d working hrs so long?
anyway, i pray hard for u tat heinz will accept u ,okie? hehe

Jess said...

lolx~
in fact i am quite surprised to get the kajang company
erm.. but i ain't feeling happy lo~
cause it's very far ler~ imagine i need to pay for my new car as well as pumping my petrol~ gosh~ =.=

thanks for praying hard for me
i really hope to hear from Ivy from Heinz a.s.a.p ler~

vi ViAN said...

All the best!

Rmb to blog about the outing with 2 of them asap k!~~~~