Tuesday, September 01, 2009

september

So happy that finally my favorite month is here
other than it's my birthday month
it's also representing Christmas is coming soon
i know there will be another 3 months to go
but 3 months time really fly

not sure whether y'all know that
Christmas is always my favorite holiday
don't ask me why
i have no idea

even though i am not a christian
but i just love the Christmas holiday
hahahaha..
perhaps i enjoy watching those
warmth meaningful Christmas movies?!
i don't know

anyway there was once
i was really scared of September
In my first year
especially when i fall sick
really really sick
one day before my birthday
and i had the lowest marks for my exam ever
on the "special" birthday
i really had a phobia feeling the next year
luckily everything was cool since then

anyway September is a wonderful month
other than it is also the exam month for uni students
ARGHH~
not again~
and yet
i still love September

totally crappy post

No comments: