Tuesday, September 01, 2009

internship

honestly i am super worried now
i am worried about my internship
i even worried that i might not
getting anything from the faculty list
or my own list
~GOSH~

everything just does not go right lately
i have sent in a lot of resumes
but none of them revert back to me
i have sent out 26 emails since early August
then 17 emails on last Friday
then another 24 application emails today
AGAIN

so far i only get a few of them willingly to reply my email
they are either telling that
they don't have internship program available
or they need me to send in my CV/ resume
for their consideration
HOWEVER
those requested for my CV
there are only two replied me back

one i had already went for my interview
back in ipoh two weeks ago
another one is in Pahang
and i haven't get the chance
to go for my interview yet
that PIC seems to be quite keen
and kind of made the appointment to be
tentatively 3rd or 4th week of September
bu then i don't really want to go there
cause it's in Pahang
and i just realized that
the place is really kinda balia
and very far away from Kuantan
i google it already
it's even further from Kuantan
compare to from KL
OMG
i can't imagine how balia is the place
i really praying hard that
i will be able to get another company
so that i won't have to go to the Balia place!!!
how am i supposed to reduce my feeling of anxiety?
my best excuse is to have fun
and watch dramas or movies
and totally neglected my thesis
this is not a good option
because the time is counting down
to the days that i am presenting it
during my VIVA session
as well as submitting the report
before this semester ends
i would never want to screw up
and i don't want to stay another one semester
for my boring thesis year!

kind of started my thesis lately
how i wish my progress could be faster!!!




1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

i found some company, dunno suit u anot, check it out!

CRUNCHY FOOD INDUSTRY SDN BHD
87 Jalan Jelapang Maju 3
Kawasan Perindustrian Ringan Jelapang Maju
30020 Ipoh ,Perak Darul Ridzuan
Malaysia
605-528 5166

LA Distribution Sdn Bhd
No. 4, Lkk Rishah 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Silibin, 30100 Ipoh, Perak
05-527 89158
(that LA bread ler...?)

for others food industries, check this out :
http://www.yellowpages.com.my/category/food-products/state-perak/?city=Ipoh