Monday, September 14, 2009

I need some FRESH AIR

i called Heinz today afternoon
but Ivy said that she need to discuss with her boss
as he just back from somewhere
so she said she will revert back to me next week
=.=
meaning i have to wait AGAIN
gosh~

then i felt like accepting the Kajang internship
for one short moment
and i have been hesitating over the interviews
at CA Flavors in Puchong here
as well as the Subang Sheraton interviews coming up
after the raya break

anyway i have no idea
why would I have a slight change of mind
by thinking maybe i should stay in KL or Selangor
for my internship
because i might get more chance
to meet up my friends around here more often
and everything seems going alright with the family side
not much of nagging and stress being placed on me lately

TODAY
Jo told me that
my mum complained to her
that i have been going out often lately
when she is around
when she is at home
even she is the someone to kongkong me HERE

on the other hand
HOWEVER she acted alright
in front of me
in front of my friends
as if she is saying
"go lar go lar, have some fun"

she claimed that i will be more NOT SELF BEHAVED
when she is not around me
if i really getting my internship elsewhere
when i hanging out with my friends
it is totally become MISBEHAVED and DISOBEDIENT
ridiculous rite??

where the hell is this making ANY sense?????


I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

4 comments:

Bell Ng said...

c'est la vie ^^ cheer up frenz...
since aunty's acting well in front of u, so jz pretending u know nothing at all, will this be fine for u?

and i know the answer is NO, but u won actually really "behave" in the sense of being an obedient gal right?

so maybe it's just 1-time-off that you force yourself to bother no things and go to another state to live yourself out? and maybe the consequence will be, "oh, aunty finally used to it and....gradually let you go" :D

what about u try to ask Jo not to tell u anything nextime...will it be better?

Jess said...

lolz~~
i rather i know more~ because i really can't bare it with people talking behind my back and accusing me with something i am not~ that feel sucks~ Jo oni tells me quite a while after the incident.. i never fight with my mum with these issues unless she brought it up~ eg. she complained me going out for two consecutive weeks whereby my friends wanna celebrate for me~ =.= why can't she be a little bit more understanding~~ she said i only care about myself by keep on going out with friends .HELLO~ i sooo long never really hanging out with friends with her consent ler~ arrgggghhh~~ accompanying her going from shopping center to shopping center every weekend for months just to buy a few items is not being selfish herself??? this is really making me sick~

of course i wont be trying to please her and being not me mar~~ i don't know why i am in such a "special" family. it's not that i don't treasure my family. i feel happy whenever there're happy things happened~ just that i really hate it whenever the thing came to me and all the accusation being thrown to me... =.=
*sigh*

Jess said...

and i don;t think that is going to happen on me if i am not working in other states for interns or in the future~ =(

vi ViAN said...

i know exactly how it feels...hug...