Monday, April 13, 2009

hopeless

Arrrghhh~~
as usual...
i had been spending the whole day doing something stupid
spend more than 3 hrs on drama
spend whole day in facebook
doing this and that
did a lot of quiz
wrote a lot of comments
but just don't have the mood to study at all
really hopelss Jess

i know that it doesn't feel right to be this way
but i just couldn't help myself from staying focused and concentrate on my studies
haih~
hope everything will be alright
cause i really haven't figure out the best way for me to revise everything for the next 4 days marathon papers after tuesday's paper~
good luck to myself and also all my friends~

Bon Courage~

2 comments:

Bell Ng said...

u reali hopeless lar....keep on replying my fb !!

Jess said...

you lar~~
make me cant keep quiet and must reply u lo..=P
as if u dun hv finals?
when is urS?
VERY SIEN LO
upm always the first to start and end with exam weeks..