Wednesday, April 29, 2009

shopping spree

today spent the whole day
sitting there watching drama
as well as browsing through all the website that are selling skincare products
just using my finger and eyes...
i have spent over 100 bucks without myself realizing it
lolx~

i am not sure whether i am regretting over what i have bought today
but i really very grateful that i met someone that really gave me many useful advice~!
and she is really nice and generous enough to share her experience with me
of course i don't wish i will be =)
i hope what i buy today is going to worth the price~
cant wait for the day that i am getting my stuff~ =)
cant wait to try the "special recipe" that Jean had taught me =)
praying hard that it is going to work for me as well
since that method works very well for her ^^

i have been hesitating of whether to buy the whitening lotion for half an hour
but then later i chose not to buy that
firstly because of the too amazing effects of the whitening lotion
secondly because of the product was made in China
i know i shouldn't discriminate products that are made in China
but then i just couldn't help myself to start worrying the side effect of the whitening lotion

No comments: