Saturday, May 09, 2009

enjoyable job

2 days of working in PWTC
it was FUN and enjoyable~!!
cause i don't feel any stress at all working there
and mostly thanks to my bosses
cause they never pressured us for pushing sales or scolding us for chit chatting always
sometimes even joined us for the small talks and cold jokes. lolx~~
too bad that i couldn't join them tomorrow
perhaps it's a good thing too
cause people working in the exhibitions were too over-friendly~ lolx~~ =P
even though only talked to few of them
but it seems like they all knew me
hahaha..
really kinda shocked by their friendliness
anyhow met a lot of nice people there
how nice if i ever get the similar working environment in future
learned many philosophies from my boss in these two days
even though they are just 3 years elder than me
but feels like there are much more mature compare to their real age
of cos... only when it comes to those serious matter and issue
other than that, they are even playful than a little kid~
lolx~~
i might feel stomach pain easily whenever listen to their cold jokes.. lolx~
hopefully their business gets better without me around
cause there will be lesser noises caused ~ muahahaha =P



Denis,me,Cindy & Yeo



Aolan booth,3153 - my working place



Jess,Cindy & Me



Me & Cindy

No comments: