Wednesday, May 27, 2009

job training

today went for a job training
felt kinda stressed out before i start working already
it's my first time ever work for a Telco company lo~
woohoo~
i was quite insisting on NO TELCO job in my life
i don't know why
just don't feel like doing it
cause i am afraid of not able to get my pay later on
or i am scared of the stressful sales-based working environment

anyway the moment i stepped in their main office
i can say that, their office is super pretty!!
quite grand, except for they should have more chairs at the reception counter for visitors to sit there while waiting lo. lolx~~
like the environment in the office itself
big and green enough.. hohoho..

everything was just fine until the ending part of the training
volunteers were being asked for to get involved in the role-play
i of course will be chicken out because i dont really remember all the points and i am not allow to say something while promoting
so of course i dare not to volunteer myself to take part la
i was not sure whether i got the wrong feeling or the wrong interpretation
i felt like the stupid trainer,E kept on teasing me as in i dare not to volunteer myself
the way he did that really irony cause he was saying we must say something nice
but he just being so rude and impolite
no matter he is really really teasing me or not teasing me
i DONT cARE~! but he really made me sooo hate him, esp when he is really short~!
i never discriminate any guys that are shorter than me
but he is the first person that made me pissed off enough
arrrggh~!
because i could see that his was looking at my direction and there were anyone sitting behind me already
what am i supposed to do? is it my fault that if i dare not to become the volunteer after i just had the training without much digestion of those information being push in my lousy memory? i just not able to process it and to apply it!
what the hell????????!!!!!!!
it;s still my first ever TELCO sales job after all
i just really need to prepare myself mentally and psychologically before i start with this job
i really sooooo glad that i am not working for the whole events~
thanks god!!
if not i am really dying~~!! hahahha..
hopefully i will be able to close as many sales as possible lar~
so that i can get the extra 20 bucks for reaching the daily target
pray hard~!!!

No comments: