Thursday, May 07, 2009

METALTECH 2009

second time working in PWTC
METALTECH 2009
this time promoting for AOLAN evaporator air cooler

it was supposed to be a one-day replacement for Cindy
but then it ended up that they asked me to work for second day tomorrow together with Cindy~
YEAH~!
it's been soooo long since i last worked with Cindy
my job scope was just to distribute flyers
and also to explain a little bit whenever necessary
since i thought i only will be there for a day
so i was kinda lazy~ hahaha..
even though my boss keep on saying want me to promote their air cooler
but then i keep on running away
hahaha.. i guess they just want to scare me only
since they keep on jumping out to help me whenever there are customers around.
cause i am not able to remember all the key points
in fact i am not sure whether i am not able to
or i choose not to??!!
hahaha..
people like me tends to choose to remember those only i want
hahahaha.. =P
anyway i worked happily and relaxing today there
listened to sooo many cold jokes and chit chatting for quite some time today
hahahaha..
good thing was my boss never scold me or complaint me about that
i guess this is the difference when you are working for young bosses and the old bosses. lolx~~
cause they also chit chat with me.. kakakaka
really cant help myself with my talkative characteristics =P

it was the 2nd time people asked me whether i involved in any TVC or print ad before
i guess it is a compliment
hahaha..
even though people saying i look familiar wherever i go since i have the most common face~~
but....i am flattered~ lolx~~

No comments: