Saturday, May 02, 2009

To-Do List (OMG)

1. Revise on my French - pre-preparation for my DELF paper.
2. Restart all the Japanese self-learning (with the help of my dear Jia Min)
3. Finish watching all the movies that i have
4. Catch up with friends (esp A Cup Of Love's friends)
5. Yoga learning
6. Dieting!!!!
7. Try to make cheese cake (prove to some1 that i will do what i have ever said)
8. Remove all the unnecessary thing from my room
9. Remove all the spots found on myself
10. Having facial mask thrice a week (muahaha..having the enough supplies now)
11. Read all the newspapers on my table that are no longer "new"
12. Call up the Cincalok manufacturers - a kick start for my thesis
13. Get the signature of my Greatest thesis supervisor
14. Plan the Melacca interview trip by end of next week
15. Return all the books that are lying on my car seats

1 comment:

jast said...

Jia you!!
Hope u done and complete all ur TDL...