Monday, May 04, 2009

muscle pain

went for mine 1st yoga lesson
OMG~!
i have no idea how they did that!!
those position are like so MI 4 for me!! gosh~~
the trainer keep on saying that my hunch back is quite serious
and i have wanted to get rid of it for so long
so praying really hard that i am gonna say bye bye to my hunch back soon
i feel like my whole body aching like mad~ =(
haih~~
suffering... =(
i feel my back, my spine especially and my elbows and legs..
i cant even raise up my hand easily like before
no one can touch my elbow, if any1 did, meaning i will feel like dying of pain!
i have no idea how far i can go for the yoga lesson
but since i signed up for the unlimited package
i just have to bear with it
lolz~
not really bear with it lar
i guess i just need some time to get used to those pose that i learn from yoga lesson
hopefully i will be able to come up with something by the end of this semester break~
hahaha..
OMG~
really feeling kinda scared of going for the yoga class now
but i have to overcome this obstacle in my mind
if not i am so going to throw my money into the yoga sea
instead of learning what i should have by signing up the lesson

No comments: