Friday, May 15, 2009

interesting metaphor

i went for a job interview today
chat a lot with the interviewer
then he asked me a question,"how fast i drive on the highway?"
my answer was "quite fast, i supposed."
he then asked me,"what if it is a rainy day?"
my answer was," slower because it is dangerous."
he then tried to relate back the questions to my personality
since i told him that i don't have any plan for my career yet

he said i am the kind of people that will walk forward without much consideration and suggestions by people around me will be dragging be behind and without the main direction,i will be lost
therefore the saying of driving along on the highway is similar as my journey of life in the future
drive slower during rainy day is normal for everybody because the rain is just like the obstacle that i meet throughout my life
all these obstacles will be dragging me from moving forward
and i may take a longer time to decide which way to continue because i don't have an aim or goal of my life

so he advice me to look for the aim of my life before i graduated from uni
well, i guess he is absolutely right because i have been feeling soooo lost since long time ago

perhaps the first on my TD-List is to get the goal of my life~ LOLX~~

thanks Mr Hank for your good metaphor ^^

No comments: