Thursday, May 28, 2009

review for my TD List (after 26 days)

i just realised that i didn't even pay a single effort in order to fulfill what i wrote for my TD List
OMG~

1. never get started with my long lost French knowledge
2. not even start with my Jap self learning big plan
3. finished some movies but i downloaded more and more
4. never able to catch up with any friends lately, especially A Cup Of Love's friend. managed to meet jimui gang in ipoh, jennie, kuang, maria
5. started with my yoga class, still in the progress, but the eagerness is slowing down
6. diet plan failed whenever i skipped or missed the yoga class or aerobic class
7. still waiting Maria to give me the recipe of the Philadelphia cheesecake recipe~!
8. not yet removing anything.. meaning my room is still kinda mess now.. =(
9. still in the progress of removing those dark spots :"(
10. so far only having mask at least once a week, not able to make sure it's thrice a week yet
11. those OLD newspaper still lying on my table, the same position as it is...ALWAYS
12. called up a few company, but then they refused for me to go for interview, still looking for one...
13. CHECKED! got the signature already, she somemore helped me to correct the whole letter. a big kiss to her~! ^^
14. NO plan came out yet... still thinking... =(
15. CHECKED! all the books are returned to the beloved LIBRARY

it's totally FAILURE for me to make the previous TD List lo
so sad
kinda lost track of my self motivation somewhere... perhaps not now but years back then
haih... quite jialat ler~~!!!
how how how????

gar yau lar.... =)

2 comments:

shan said...

to do list 7 checked...so i'll be waiting for ur cheese cake...shall i?

Jess said...

haha.. yaya..thanks maria~ muacksss~
but then i guess i will try to make it tmr...
and u are gonna miss it..
nvm, i shall make it for you the second time.. =)