Saturday, August 01, 2009

...

again... wasting my time for nothing for the passed 3 days of my precious mid-sem break
not to say that i managed to get myself and my sis's a nice dress for the big bro's wedding t the end of the year, then i got myself a new BB Cream as well. muahaha ^^ that's really awesome. though i haven't finish my bottle yet. but just feel like buying a new one, so that we can get the bulk order~! ^^ it really feels good to be able to share the good things with your friends. =)

the only academic stuff that i did for the passed few days was to finish up my critique paper. it was totally a mess! i don't even know what the heck that i had crapped in the paper. gosh~ wondered how to write a good one! =( that's really one of the sad stories that happened. cause if i screwed up with this, then my marks will be ... i don't know, just not hoping to see my grade getting even worse before i grad.

next, I was to able to take the passport sized photos for my resume that is used for internship application. FINALLY~~ planned to take that for ages, but all these while was not able to overcome my severe laziness.. hhahaha...

then finally went to the newly opened Reb Box in IOI Mall. it was alright, but i don't really like their WC. cause it's totally akward to have standing at the corridor and waiting for your turn outside the WC that appeared to be like a room! haha.. the design was cute though, in terms of their design as well as the size. a cute size---> SMALL..

another big problem is that, i am not even sure whether my faculty is really doing what they had promised on getting us the intern company. so i guess i might have to take senior's advice on the DIY issue. =) thanks for a lot of precious advice and opinions that i have got from Ching Wei and Destinie ^^ and also Chee Keat for helping me to ask around~ ^^ it's really good to have nice seniors like them though~

anyway, the biggest crisis of all is my coming up tests and my thesis report writing. have been threw it away for quite sometimes. i should say since last semester break started until today, this moment. i have totally forget about the thesis submission date as well as the VIVA thingy. damn~ all i managed to do was just getting the results for the analysis. that's totally my problem, laziness and ignorance. wonder what and when and how am i going to stop being so ignorant and lazy!!

bon courage!! ^^


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i felt really bad on blowing off the job that i had already accepted the offer.
what to do? i admit that i am kinda scare to work in the publics, especially under the conditions whereby i can't tell someone in the crowd might be one of the H1N1 patient. cause i don't have scanner eyes. so i just turn down the offer and stay home... anyway, my initial plan was to stay at home, but i guess my mum isn't going to let me be so quiet and relax at home, cause a lot more of the jewellery hunting are still ON as long as the mega sales are still around the corner, i supposed.

No comments: