Tuesday, August 04, 2009

shopping day

I am supposed to stay home to study
or continue with my G.A
but my mum grabbed me & jo out for shopping
we left the house around 3pm and only reached home at 11 sth at night!
can u imagine~~
this prove that my mum really is a serious window shopaholic~ lolx~
she had something to buy
but it took her like forever to decide what to get
because she is so worried that she made the wrong decision
and we have been wandering from sunway pyramid and later One U
anyway, at the end of the day
i am super glad that she had finally got herself a necklace
whereby she is looking for it since 2 months ago
and finally she got herself one
meaning i need not to be going out as often as before
just to take a look at the new stock from those counters~!
HURRAY~!
when we're getting our car to leave One U
we realize there is a sport car that parked just next to ours POS car
and~~ after i checked it out
it was PORSHE~~
OMG
this is my first time that is so near to a Porshe~
try to imagine why possible am i take a clearly glance at the sport car
IF it is moving on the road..
i can barely see its butt~
hahahah...
anyway, it was a super nice car~~
i got even more excited than seeing my dream car, Mini Cooper
perhaps it's too easy for me to notice Mini everywhere around PJ as well as KL
but totally super hard for me to see a Porshe
i have seen Audi TT few times
but this is my first time of noticing a Porshe
the Porshe is too captivating for me!!!
manage to capture 2 photos before we left
and i was lucky not being seen by anyone else~
hahaha...
so mempersiasui kan~~ =P




No comments: