Wednesday, August 19, 2009

new one or used one?

suddenly there is another BIG ISSUE being thrown to me
my brain is crushing soon~
too many things in my mind
too many big decision to be made
too many things running to me
too many works waiting to be done
gosh

initially i thought it was not really a big deal for me to go for LI
but then mou la la the issue of buying a new car being brought up
so now all my problems waiting to be solved....

1. where will i be having my pratical?
2. when to get my assign and presentation done?
3. when to start writing my thesis?
4. how am i supposed to get my aroma analysis done while the lecturer not allowing me to touch her equipment?
5. when can i study my paper while i gotta go back ipoh for the interview a day before my test?
6. what am i supposed to do for my pasar tani project?
7. when exactly i am going to start my practical?
8. what am i gonna prepare for my first ever formal interview in ipoh tomorrow?

and with the latest one

9. should i buy a new car or a used car?
10. when should i getting it?

my practical may start early of Dec, if the company really asked for that. so how am i supposed to go to work if i havent get myself a car before end of the year? because the proposed plan by my bro was that buying the car at the end of the year will be getting more discount

there are many factors to be considered~
the first thing surely will be the price and the specification~
the reason why i hesitate for a new one or a used one is that...
"a second hand imported car may have lesser trouble that a locally made car will cause to me"
this is what bothering me the most
using the same price, i can either get a brand new locally made car or get a second hand expensive imported car~ @_@
this is really a tough choice, because we all memang know how good is the quality of all the locally made car
but i don't really like to drive something tat was pre-owned
especially that i am spending more than 20k for the used item~
this is what been bothering me
how am i supposed to study for my stupid friday paper with all the problems flying here n there in my brain~ x_x

once again~ i gotta make the comparison as well as all the research thingy A.S.A.P
while at the same time, i really wish something can get me started with all the problems that i gotta solved for the moment!

anybody that can help?? haih~

No comments: