Thursday, August 20, 2009

GREAT day~!


today i went back to ipoh
just for an internship interview
a lot of people telling me that...
internship does not need to attend any interview
but so happened the company that called me up
requested me to go for interview
what else i can do?
i just have to be there
if i really wanted the opportunity~
so my whole day of travelling from KL-TI-Ipoh_KL
was super duper exhausting

anyway the most exciting part was that
i able to meet my best friends
able to catch up with them in a short lunch time break
only went to the nearest food court to settle our lunch
and able to chit chat a while when we're waiting for our food though
it's been more than one year that i never meet Vivi
and more than 2 months that i never Maria
really glad with this journey of going back
cause i really miss ipoh a lot
just too bad that i never get to eat the
Yeong Tau Fu and my fave Laksa this time
hopefully i will be going back soon
to eat my fave laksa, char kuey teow, taufu fah etc...
yummy~ i really miss ipoh food a lot~

I really thanks to Maria for being my driver
and bringing me everywhere i want to go
thanks to Maria & Vivi and her Bf
thanks for being there for me
when i was attending my scariest first ever formal interview
hahahaha
thanks for willing to spend your precious time
just to wait for me inside Maria's car~ ^^

so back to the interview
that was kinda of pissed me off
because the HR executive is supposed to meet me up at 3pm
who knows he just leave the office for a meeting at MBI ard 2 sth
and without informing me
meaning he totally forget about our appointment
=.=
so i waited at the guard house there
and waited for those pak cik guard to call up to the office
they called for a few people
and yet nobody is free to entertain
at the moment, i felt like fainting
because i came all the way from KL for the interview
and yet i guess i am losing the interview opportunity already
so i called that fella who is supposed to interview me
he got someone to call the pak cik guard
then they let me in straight away
some more they checked my body temperature
and it's 34 sth degree Celsius
this is awkward
i wondered is it their thermometer defective or something?
i am not cold blooded mammal
and some more the surrounding temperature is so high
super freaking hot and sunny outside there
and i was sweating crazily under the super hot sun
gosh~ i hate that feeling of sweating badly

so once i got in
i was given a application to fill in
after that i was asked to wait
AGAIN
because everybody is having a meeting
so
i waited there quite sometime
and surprisingly i saw my lou po, Vivien
she is having her internship there as well
so i able to have a few words with her
and she told me some gossips of course~ lolx =P

so when someone came in
i was stunned
because i never expect there will be more than one interviewee
hahaha
guess that i really lack of the formal interview experience huh?
anyway later i heard that the guy that ffk on me
he is supposed to be there during the interview as well
cause he is the representative of the HR dept
so meaning there are supposed to be three of them
anyway, i guess i am lucky enough to get only TWO
cause TWO are more than enough for me already
the two interviewee came from different department too
Vincent, the marketing manager &
Lew, the assist. QA manager
for me, Vincent is kinda like the bossy type
Lew is more friendly
maybe because she is a girl
so i found that she is nicer to talk to
anyway after i leave the building
i felt the kind of relief that i never have before
if you ask me,
"How'd it go?"
my answer would be,
"i am kind of screwed up with this interview."
anyway i don't really put any high hope on that
until that
guy that is supposed to meet me up at 3pm
texted me saying his colleagues are quite pleased with me
so he is sort of like giving me some hope la~
but then until today i still heard nothing from the company
haih~
so meaning i still gotta keep on searching
perhaps i should try with the Singapore hotels

once i am done with the interview

i went to yam cha with Maria, Vivi & her Bf in JJ
a lot of people are wearing masks
even more than from what i can see here
anyway i still manage to get masks in ipoh
and not as hard to get as in KL here
so we were yam cha-ing in JJ's Chatty Place
and i had the suckiest polo bun in my life

i really miss Chatty Cafe's polo bun
it reminds me a lot of my form 6 student life back then


and we saw the LANCOME roadshow in JJ
well, i never even realize there is LANCOME in ipoh
lolx~
a cool car
though i don't know its name




p/s: Thanks Maria for sending me those pictures... FINALLY~ muahaha =P

6 comments:

~We@rN~ said...

hehe...fast fast update pics oso..i wanna c....=)

Jess said...

wearn, we only took one photo! =(
summore it's with maria
and she never send to me lo..wan to bish her d~ muahahaha =P

vi ViAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vi ViAN said...

hey there is lancome in ipoh la, here is not sankala...
one of my name is spelled wrongly..
leh leh leh leh leh leh

Jess said...

lolx~ sorry Vivi
mistake being corrected~ sorry~~ ^^
and i never say ipoh is sankala la~~ hohoho..
just that i never really realize there is Lancome counter in ipoh
and do bear in mind, there is more than one year that i am not staying in ipoh ler~ hehe =P

vi ViAN said...

ahahaha ok la then u have to come ipoh more often