Sunday, August 02, 2009

no difference

guess what i just had for my dinner?
just quarter bar of chocolate and a piece of Tiger pandan swissroll
it's not because i am on my diet or something
it's not because i want to get thinner or something
but it's merely because i don't get to eat a proper meal for my dinner when someone is not around
this made me no difference staying with family or staying in the hostel
and i am not allowed to lay my hand on the container that is full with sliced apple!
this is what we called the discrimination...
what can i say~ =.=

i guess i am happier when i have worry what to eat outside everyday
because i get to choose where and what and who i want to eat with
that kind of freedom is really considered the best thing ever happened
missed those times of getting Maria to eat dinner with me
hanging out with Maria and her roomies in pasar malam just to get our dinner there
or hanging out with Bell and Bee at Sakae Sushi before going to see the Eye On Malaysia