Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Malaysian Fascinating Gourmet 18.08.2009

my course mates who are majoring in food service
had organized some food events
they had one last Tue
but i did not go
because i don't feel like eating Japanese food
and I am only into sushi
instead of those Japanese food that come in set
so i choose to go for the second event

it cost me RM 15.90
which is RM 1 cheaper than the other one
hahahaha.. i am not trying to say i am saving that RM1
because the most important thing is that
i feel more confident with the second group
perhaps it's because of the people who are incharging
anyway it was quite an experience
and it proved to me one more thing
that is I don't really fine dining restaurant style
it's too uncomfortable for me
i don't really need to pay for other people to serve me
while I don't really need it
anyway perhaps i am still not to be that rich
to be having someone standing next to me
and serve me whenever i am done with one dish
here are some pictures that i have taken in the event

Malaysian Fascinating Gourmet 18.08.2009


Lunch Set Menu

Golden crisp laksa spring roll accompanied with kerabu salad

Spring rolls with Penang laksa filling served with kerabu salad using young papaya, mango, and fried anchovies



Warm soothing chicken soup

Herbal chicken soup

“Nasi hujan panas” served with heavy dried coconut gravy chicken accompanied with chicken dalcha and vegetable acar

Tricolor fragrant rice with Malay style cooked chicken in heavy dried coconut gravy accompanied with chicken dalcha and cucumber carrot acar





Chilled crystal pearl pudding

Chilled mango pureed sago pudding with pure ‘gula melaka’ and fresh coconut milk

Free flow plain water AND Coffee/tea


Decoration

No comments: