Sunday, August 09, 2009

convocation

Jast & Me

See Eik & Me

Ching Wei & Me

today i purposely went back to the campus to attend my Seniors convocation
this was not my first time of going for one
but it was definitely one that i stayed for the longest
the whole UPM become one way route since Saturday
and if i want to go from one place to another place
i gotta take one big round almost every time i am inside there
x_x
super troublesome and if it's weekdays
there will be traffic jams everywhere within the campus
since the Dewan area really people mountain people sea
so it's really hard for me to find my seniors
anyway before i find them, i saw some unexpected friends =)

anyway attending convocation is nothing special
as what my friends told me before
perhaps the seniors that are graduating are too busy to entertain everybody that were there to share their happiness

can't imagine what will happen for my own graduation next year
just hope that at least i will able to get flowers from my family lar
even though my mum said she is not buying one cause it's too expensive =.=
and she said the boyfriend should be buying for me
meaning i just need a boyfriend because i want to have bouquet of flowers when i graduated? =.-
what an evil mother ~ lol~~

No comments: